Another recipe for potatoes from Nigel Slater’s ” Real Good Food”.
- 750 g new potatoes
- 75 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 plump garlic cloves peeled and very finely chopped
- 1 small handful flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 small handful mint chopped
- Wipe and thinly slice the potatoes. They should be about as thick as a £1 coin.
- Heat the oil over a medium flame in a large frying pan. Add the potatoes and cook for about 20 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time.
- When they are golden, soft in the centre and crusty on the outside sprinkle with salt and pepper, the garlic, chopped parsley and mint. Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe