- Preheat the oven to 180 C Gas 4.
- Remove all the crabmeat from the crabs and reserve the back shell.
- Heat 3 tbsps oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and fry, stirring, until golden.
- Add the tomatoes and fry, stirring, until soft. Add the chillies and stir briefly. Add the crabmeat, coriander, lemon juice and seasoning. Remove from heat and mix together.
- Divide between the two crab shells and spread the breadcrumbs over the top. Drizzle over the remaining olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 mins until heated through. Brown the top quickly under the grill.
- Serve with salad.