- Put the wine and prawns in a large sauté pan over a high heat and cook, covered, for about 8 minutes. Remove the prawns with a slotted spoon. Leave to cool, then remove the shells.
- Strain the cooking liquid for the prawns and return to the pan. Add the olive oil, onions and garlic. Cook over a medium heat, stirring, until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the tomatoes and parsley. Simmer covered for 10 mins, then uncovered for 20-30 mins until you have a thick sauce.
- Add the shelled prawns, mix well and season. Divide between 4 shallow dishes and sprinkle with the feta.
- Preheat oven to 220C Gas 7. When hot, bake the prawns for about 15 mins until the feta has melted and begun to brown.