- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil for the pasta.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the onion and chilli flakes.
- Cook over a medium high heat, stirring often, until the onion is nicely browned. Season with salt.
- Turn off the heat, add the garlic and stir for 20 seconds, Scrape into a large bowl and add the olives and the parsley.
- Beat the eggs with the parmesan in a small bowl.
- Fry the breadcrumbs in the butter until crisp and golden.
- Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain well and add to the onion.
- Pour in the eggs and toss well to cover the pasta and cook the eggs,
- Stir in the smoked cheese and season with black pepper.
- Add the breadcrumbs and serve.