An easy recipe from ” Cook Simple” by Diana Henry. She adapted it from a Swedish recipe she found in Mark Hix’s column in The Independent.
- a little sunflower or groundnut oil
- 4 x 125 g salmon fillets
- 2 tbsps grain mustard
- 2 tbsps runny honey
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- Brush a baking sheet with a little oil and lay the salmon fillets on it, skin side down.
- Mix the mustard, honey and dill together and spoon it over the fish. Roast in an oven preheated to 200 C 180 Fan Gas 6 for 12 minutes.
- Serve immediately with baby new potatoes and a cucumber salad.
Share this Recipe