A match made in heaven from Georgina Hayden.
- 4 thick slices white bread
- 125 g kimchi drained, or more to taste
- 100 g mature cheddar coarsely grated
- 150 g Stilton Stichelton or other blue cheese
- 2 spring onions trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp creme fraiche double cream would work too
- Preheat your grill to high. Toast the bread on both sides until lightly golden.
- Chop the drained kimchi and place in a mixing bowl with the grated cheddar. Crumble or break up the blue cheese with a fork and add to the bowl with the spring onions.
- Beat in the egg and crème fraîche (or double cream) and mix everything together well.
- Divide the mixture between the four toasts and place under the grill. Grill for 4-5 minutes, until oozy with a golden-brown crust, then serve, perhaps with a watercress salad if a main meal.
Share this Recipe